I’m applying for a job and need to provide them with my statement of qualificati
I’m applying for a job and need to provide them with my statement of qualifications (SOQ). I attached my preliminary draft, which is not complete and perfect as your reference. Also, their job duty and information are attached if you need to use their information in the statement. Please see the following instruction for SOQ per their request;
” Statement of Qualifications (SOQ) required. The SOQ serves as documentation of each candidate’s ability to present information clearly and concisely in writing. SOQ must be typed and no more than 1 page, single-spaced, using 12-point font. Resumes do not take the place of the SOQ. Please describe the following:
1. Describe your experience preparing a set of architectural plans and specifications.
2. Describe your experience with CADD technologies applicable for producing building contract documents.
3. Describe your experience using graphic software for producing 3D modeling or renderings. Please describe what have you produced using this software.
4. Describe your ability to communicate and collaborate effectively both verbally and in writing while working in both an office environment and teleworking.
5. Describe your knowledge or willingness to learn and work/assist on other aspects of the California Highway system such as architectural & aesthetic design for bridges, tunnels, and retaining walls.
6. Describe your knowledge or willingness to learn Context sensitive design for both bridge and building design along the California Highway system or within state property.”
This is very important to create a high-quality SOQ to get this competitive job. For questions 5 & 6, I passed some courses in my Bachelor’s and made significant models with materials and 3Ds software, and I should show my interest and willingness to learn new and sensitive designs to improve my professional experience.
I need to add the strong reason I am applying for this position.
Please let me know if you need more information or have any questions.