Discuss the economic impact of the chronic disease
Ivy, a 60-year-old Asian woman sustains an ankle fracture from a fall in a shopping mall. After the surgery, Ivy goes to an orthopedic surgeon for follow up, who does an initial history and physical checkup. Ivy has an active life. She walks every day about two miles and stays busy with household work. She has habits of drinking a few cups of coffee and moderate amount of wine, and also, smoking. About two years ago she was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis.
Write a 2–3 page expository paper (minimum of 1000 words) discussing the following points relating to the case study:
1. Include a definition of the actual disease or condition.
2. The signs and symptoms of the disease.
3. Identify the factors that could have caused or lead to the particular disease or condition (Pathogenesis).
4. Describe body system changes as a result of the disease process.
5. Discuss the economic impact of the chronic disease
Written Assignment Requirements:
-Present your paper as a professional review of the case study. Avoid conversational format.
– Written work should be free of spelling, grammar, and APA errors. Points will be deducted from your grade for writing, spelling, and grammatical errors in your instructor’s discretion.
-Essay should be a minimum of 1000 words.
-The viewpoint and purpose of this assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
-Assignment should follow the conventions of Standard American English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.).
-Your writing should be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful.
-Your work should display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics.
-Follow APA style format, including Times New Roman 12 point font and double spacing.
-At least three professional references must be included. All internet sources must be original articles or government resources. Wikipedia or other non-peer reviewed resources are not acceptable.
-Include a title and reference page (these do not count towards the 2–3 page requirement).
Use APA style for all citations.