Describe how the Holy Spirit has worked in you through this class.
Begin this assignment by taking the Fruit of the Spirit Self-Assessment Test. (Already taken). My strengths are love and generosity.
Next, in preparation for the Session 5 Final Presentation, you will create an outline integrating the results of your Fruit of the Spirit Self-Assessment Test with other course concepts. Read the Session 5 Final Presentation assignment prompt to review the seven bullet points of required content that will guide the organization of your outline. As you prepare your outline you must support your main points and claims with relevant and fully developed examples by utilizing the course text, the Bible (NO KJV or NKJV, and a minimum of four academic resources.
Seven bullets below:
1. Critique the difference between Positive Psychology, Negative Psychology, Christian Psychology, and Transformational Psychology
2. Explain your personal worldview through the lens of relevant scientific literature as well as connect to the fruit of the Spirit as outlined in Galatians 5:22-23
3. Formulate how previous assumptions were challenged since the beginning of this course
4. Describe how the Holy Spirit has worked in you through this class. Share any pertinent Scripture that has special meaning to you moving forward in your journey
5. Formulate how you anticipate your behaviors, experiences, and relationships will be impacted as a result of what you learned
6. Share any new areas of research interest that resulted from your new knowledge
7. Prepare a modified growth strategy for your spiritual walk. Include how your walk impacts, not only self, but families, communities, and society. This is in an OUTLINE, NOT a PowerPoint presentation. (That is for a different assignment)