What are the similarities and differences between due process of law and equal protection of the law?
Please provide one page to answer each of the following questions, for a total of at least 6 pages (six questions). Use APA format and cite sources. Please try to use two sources per question. You may reuse the same source for multiple questions if appropriate.
1) What are the similarities and differences between due process of law and equal protection of the law?
2) What is an affidavit? What documents in the pretrial criminal justice process are usually supported by affidavits?
3) Why is it important for a law enforcement officer to write down in a complaint or affidavit the facts and circumstances on which probable cause is based?
4) Why is time a more important factor in determining probable cause to search than it is in determining probable cause to arrest?
5) How is a Title III interception order different from a standard search warrant?
6) What are the differences between limitations on searches that may be conducted of passengers arriving by plane at an international airport and those that may be conducted of boarding passengers on a domestic flight? Explain and critique the rationale for the differences you identify.