Identify a news article about Japan’s human geography.
Identify a news article about Japan’s human geography. News item should be from 2018-2022, about Japan’s population, economy, society, geopolitics, development…
Select article from New York Times, BBC or Asian news sources ( see syllabus).
You must include a full citation reference (author, title, journal, date, URL).
Write a paragraph on the article about
1. How does each article amplify the readings for the class?
2. How does each article relate to the issues for Japan’s geography?
3. How does each article relate to the overall traditions and topics examined in geography?
Geographical traditions include regions, human-environment interaction, spatial organization, or earth science.
Geographical topics include location, culture, natural environment, population, urban, rural, geopolitics, and economic development.
4. How does each article relate to you as an individual and as a citizen of the global community?
5. What have you learned from each article?