What conclusions and takeaways can you draw from your project and the small-scale change process?
In this discussion, you will present
your findings from the implementation of your small-scale change initiative. You will analyze if your project should be adopted in your setting and discuss key takeaways from developing your project.
Discussion Prompt: Share your project’s goal, short-term outcome, and long-term outcome. Then answer the prompt below.
1. How did your preceptor guide you in the development of your Capstone Project and did you meet your project timelines set in Unit 1?
2. What conclusions and takeaways can you draw from your project and the small-scale change process?
3. Consider your Unit 3 Evidence Table where you
supported the clinical decision to implement your
evidence-based strategy at the practicum site.
• Using data collected from your project and
evidence from your table, is it a sound clinical
decision to adopt this project at the practicum
site, or does the project need recommended
changes? Is it not a sound clinical decision to
adopt this project at the practicum site?
Provide rationale for why this project
should be (should not be) adopted or
changed with support from a scholarly
source using an APA in-text citation and
full reference preferably from the US within the last 5 years.
• Where do you see your project’s progress at six
months, and what are the next steps to getting it