written report of the interview.
P1.Choose TWO leaders to interview either over the phone or via zoom or any other platform that works for them. TWO leaders are required for this alternate assignment.
Nurse Leader 1: Director of Nursing Long Term Care Facility
Nurse Leader 2: Clinical Manager Dialysis Facility
2. Write an APA paper on the findings on both interviews answering the questions in the assignment prompt and any other findings learned over the interview. Submit into the dropbox.
o Develop an interview guide before conducting the interview. Identify information that you want to know before the interview and plan clarifying questions. You must include at least one question about technology/informatics in the interview.
o Conduct an interview regarding their professional role in the organization, and a current health care issue that is of interest to you (ethics, conflict management, budget, staffing, culture of safety, “just culture”, career advancement, quality improvement, etc.).
repare a written report of the interview.
Include the questions below. You may add additional questions if you wish.
1. Please describe the nursing and inter-professional teams that operate in this facility/on this unit.
2. Can you provide an example of a nursing practice that has been changed in the last year based on current best evidence?
3. What do you consider your biggest challenge?
4. What do you love most about your job?
5. Why did you choose this job?
6. What other kinds of nursing/other job did you ever do?
7. How would you describe your company’s culture?
8. How would you describe your role in admission and staffing decisions?
9. What is your leadership style?
APA paper of at least 1500 words and 2 sources and the text = 3 total sources.
In-depth coverage of topic; outstanding clarity and explanation of concepts demonstrated in information presented; approaches assignment with depth and breadth, without redundancy, using clear and focused details.
Exceptionally clear, logical, mature, and thorough organization permitting smooth flow of ideas; Introduction that grabs interest of reader and states topic in clear, unambiguous terms. Excellent concluding summary with succinct and precise ideas that impact reader.
Provides exemplary logical reasoning for the claims and thoughts within the assignment.
Provides very strong support from credible, current, relevant, academic citations; Meets or exceeds the minimum number of required citations in assignment descriiption. Accurate citations and references are presented. No APA errors are evident.
Style and voice are not only appropriate to the given audience and purpose, but also show originality and creativity. Word choice is specific, purposeful, dynamic and varied. Free of mechanical and typographical errors. A variety of sentence structures and effective figures of speech are used. Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.