How does this movement connect with other global movements?
Writing about the Women’s Sufferage / womens rights, – the writing should be on how this group became a global movement . Please incorporate the below or mots of it.
– Make sure to clearly define your topic who is involved, when does it take place,
what do they do, and what happens?
– What are the goals of your movement? What tactics does it adopt to achieve those
goals? How effective are these tactics?
– What allowed for your movement to come together internationally? What did the
movement share across international borders?
– What international individuals passed through your movement?
– How does this movement connect with other global movements?
Contemporaneous connections? Past influences? Future recurrences?
– What lessons can we draw from looking at the movement as a whole?
** Remember, your entire essay should be unified around a consistent thesis point.
This thesis should answer the question: why does this movement matter?
Please submit the final copy of your essay via Blackboard upload, in the
‘Assignments’ section. Make sure that your document is edited and that it includes
all relevant citations. Use a consistent citation style (MLA, Chicago, APA, etc.).
Format: 5-7 pages, double spaced, 12pt. standard font, 1 margins;
_ .doc/.docx/.odt/.pdf file formats preferred, everything other than .pages