What is the break even price for the average professional BTC miner?
please assume the purchasing cost of $1,160 per machine and a machine can be used for 3 years (zero salvage value after 3-year depreciation).
Question: What is the break even price for the average professional BTC miner?
– Terahash per machine (e.g. 58 TH/s)
– Electricity cost (e.g. 5 cents per kWh)
– Machine cost (e.g. $20 per TH/s)
– Watts per hour per machine (e.g. 3,248 W/h)
– Efficiency (e.g. 56 W/TH)
– Electricity per machine per day (e.g. 77.95 kWh)
– Global hash power (e.g. 170 EH/s)
– BTC rewards (e.g. 6.25 BTC / 10 mins or per block)