How can you make sure you provide your students with more time and opportunities for them to interact and practice English?

Learning Goal: I’m working on a writing discussion question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.Watch “Dr. Mary Ellen Vogt Discusses Interaction” from Pearson. The video mentions that teacher talk takes up about 70%–80% of all interactions in the classroom, which leaves only 20%–30% for student interaction.Note: A transcript of the video is available from Pearson.Respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: How can you make sure you provide your students with more time and opportunities for them to interact and practice English?
Requirements: 175 wrds   |   .doc file

Calculate your order
Pages (275 words)
Standard price: $0.00
Client Reviews
4.9
Sitejabber
4.6
Trustpilot
4.8
Our Guarantees
100% Confidentiality
Information about customers is confidential and never disclosed to third parties.
Original Writing
We complete all papers from scratch. You can get a plagiarism report.
Timely Delivery
No missed deadlines – 97% of assignments are completed in time.
Money Back
If you're confident that a writer didn't follow your order details, ask for a refund.

Calculate the price of your order

You will get a personal manager and a discount.
We'll send you the first draft for approval by at
Total price:
$0.00
Power up Your Academic Success with the
Team of Professionals. We’ve Got Your Back.
Power up Your Study Success with Experts We’ve Got Your Back.