“The Amazon of Innovation”
Textbook: USING MIS – David M. Kroenke – 4th Edition (2011)
“The Amazon of Innovation” starts on page 60 of the textbook.
For the analysis, please answer all of the questions in an essay format. Please do not use the question numbers in your report.
1. Your name must be placed in the header of the document (not the first line, but a header).
2. Case title is included after the student’s name in the header.
3. Authentic: This is individual work; the thoughts and text in the document must be those of the student submitting the document.
4. Single-spaced with one extra space between paragraphs – not important
5. Times New Roman 12 font.
6. 1” left and right margins.
7. Pages must be numbered.
8. The document should include the following section headings:
a. Introduction: One paragraph summarizing the case.
b. Essence of the Case Statement: A one-sentence statement to describe the main issue or theme of the case.
c. Analysis: Answer the questions assigned in an essay format.
d. Final Thoughts: The student is to share any additional thoughts/ideas/suggestions he/she may have about the case.
9. The student needs to search, find, and list at least two external sources of information (references) on the subject of the case. Web addresses and links that include Google and Wikipedia are not effective and will not be considered.