Would you have included metrics other than the 5 ones GLL has selected? If so, which ones?
Your assignment is to address all of the following questions:
1. Would you have included metrics other than the 5 ones GLL has selected? If so, which ones?
2. What are the sub-metrics used to actually calculate each of the 5 major metrics GLL uses?
3. How do you think GLL’s acquisition teams, who traditionally have used more of a “bottom-up” approach in the deal sourcing process, have reacted to this tool?
4. What do you expect to happen, when one of GLL’s acquisition teams sources a deal in a market, which is currently not ranked high on the list. To ask the same questions in another way: Is it possible to make good investments in bad markets?
5. Should GLL “monetize” its investment into the tool by selling the technology to other firms and competitors?