What’s the name of your fictional business?
So this is a group project and there is more to it but I only have to answer question 1-9. I basically have to choose a fictional business which is going to be an electric car company. The name of the fictional car company is called Nova.
Listed below are the questions to be answered:
1. What’s the name of your fictional business?
2. Describe your fictional business about? (2-3 sentences)
3. What are the goals of your fictional business?
4. What would you like to see happen for your organization this year? (remember, this is fictional so there is no “right or wrong answer” here – this is for establishing context on what’s most important for your organization so that you can figure out how technology can help you reach those goals)
5. Do you know your target market? If so, who is it? If not, what do you think you will do to figure this out? (2-3 sentences)
Helpful resource – https://www.inc.com/guides/2010/06/defining-your-target-market.html
6. Do you have any competition? If so, list 2-3 examples.
What’s your organization’s secret formula when it comes to technology? (3-4 sentences)
7. How will technology make you stand out? (3-4 sentences)
8. What type of data do you think you will need to collect for your business to run? When thinking through this, put yourself in the shoes of a business owner and ask yourself “how will I know that my organization is doing well?” and “What data would I need to capture for my fictional business?”. (3-4 sentences total)
This should be a question answer type of assignment.
Let me know if you have any questions.