What do you hope to gain through the MBA experience and degree at this point in your career and life?
University of north carolina greensboro
I have to answer all these questions, each one has specific count words as shown in the questions below.
1. What do you hope to gain through the MBA experience and degree at this point in your career and life? (200 words)
I am an optometrist and I want to be an indepenent optometrist and open my own optical shop.
2. When would an MBA have been helpful in your previous endeavors? Describe one or more situations you have been in where an MBA would have been helpful or made a positive difference. (150 words)
I have no experience in MBA. What also made really want to study MBA that I worked for a short time in an optical shop and I didn’t like how the shop arranged and how it lacked many tools an instruments that needed to diagnose patients in the clinic. So I believe that to have a succeful optical shop an optometrist need to run the store as we know what really needed. So I want to do everything by myself.
3. What draws you specifically to the UNCG-Bryan MBA rather than other programs? (150 words)
4. What would you bring to the learning community of UNCG and the Bryan School? How have you strengthened or enhanced other institutions, organizations, or firms (provide specific examples)? (200 words)
5. How do your individual qualities fit with business, management, and leadership? (350 words)