How might the teacher improve the clarity of instructions for all students?
Watch the video and answer the 6 questions.
Answer the questions from the five categories informed by the Danielson Framework and share what you noticed from the video. In your evaluation, provide concrete evidence from the video to support your decisions
3a Communicating with Students
1. How might the teacher improve the clarity of instructions for all students? Explain.
3b Using Questioning and Discussion Techniques
2. How might the teacher improve his/her use of open-ended questions? Explain.
3c Engaging Students in Learning
3. Explain the effectiveness how differentiation provided students alternate choices to complete tasks?
3d Using Questioning and Discussion Techniques
4. To what extent do students ensure that the voices of their peers are heard within the lesson? How does the teacher encourage an environment whereby students encourage others to engage in discussion?
3e Demonstrating Flexibility and Responsiveness
5. How did or could have the teacher modify(ied) assessment practices during the lesson to better understand student learning? Explain.
To conclude your reflective analysis, answer the following in complete sentences:
6. Were you to teach the same lesson with a similar student population, how would your further engage at least two different students during the lesson beyond that which was accomplished by the teacher? Justify your answer(s) in alignment with the unique learning needs/goals for each student.