Explain what it is that you found most difficult or least clear in a text.
Reading Response on (On Liberty by John Stuart Will)
Will have the part to respond to attached.
• Summarize central concepts or arguments that you saw in the readings.
• Cite passages that you found particularly significant but difficult (this is a great way to take
notes on favorite passages in preparation for discussion.)
• Observe contradictions, problems, puzzles. Use concepts to distill them further.
• Compare what you found in several different readings, or different places in the reading.
• Explain what it is that you found most difficult or least clear in a text.
• Test possible connections between various points of uncertainty, especially if you are not
sure. Avoid simply listing points without striving for some connection.
• Express your thoughts creatively!
0 plagiarism please.