Evaluate change models that facilitate organizational adaptation while maintaining a high level of follower commitment.
1. Leading and managing change require a solid theoretical foundation. In this assignment, you will research the theoretical elements of change and change management.
2. Provide an introductions with a clear thesis development and purpose statement
3. A discussion that assesses the factors that contribute to the organic evolution of change. (Benchmarks C2.1: Identify and assess the contributing factors in the organic evolution of change.)
4. A discussion of how to formulate strategic development approaches and to identify models and interventions of change leadership. (Benchmarks C2.2: Formulate strategic development approaches and identify models for change.)
5. A discussion of the leadership and management skills necessary to implement continuous change models. How do leadership and management integrate to facilitate organizational adaptation? (Benchmarks C2.3: Integrate continuous change models as a component of both leadership and management.)
6. An evaluation of the leadership and management skills necessary to implement a model of continuous change that facilitates organizational adaptation and ensures follower commitment. (Benchmarks C2.4: Evaluate change models that facilitate organizational adaptation while maintaining a high level of follower commitment.)
7. A discussion of how to gather and analyze data to determine the most efficacious timing of change.
Support the research with at least 5 empirical articles within the last five years