Describe the project procurement planning process.
Describe the project procurement planning process. See Section 12.1 in the PMBOK Guide.
– Identify the most valuable output of the plan procurement process and explain why you believe it is most valuable.
– Explain the various contract types and describe who – buyer or seller – has the most at risk for each contract type.
– Describe a source selection criterion that would be applicable to any project and identify three criteria that would apply to most projects. See Section 12.1, .3, .5 in the PMBOK Guide
– Analyze the ethical concerns that should be considered when identifying source selection criteria.
– Explain the role of risk management in the procurement planning process.