Are there common errors or oversights that may need to be corrected?
TOPIC: “Exploring Unknown Patterns of Criminality in Homicide: A Longitudinal Analysis of Crime in Macon, GA“
You will write a 14–16-page literature review in current APA 7th edition Professional format, based on the literature included in your annotated bibliography, that explores existing literature related to your proposed research topic, identifying the central insights, themes, and/or gaps that support your research proposal.
Items to include are outlined as follows:
• The literature review should be 14-16 pages in length.
• The literature review should be written in current APA Professional format.
• The literature review should cite at least 30 sources (these should be the same included in the annotated bibliography assignment, though it is acceptable to include more sources than were included in that assignment).
• The literature review should:
o Explore common themes, assumptions, or approaches in the sources you cover;
o Assess common weaknesses or limitations in the sources you cover;
o Identify implications of your Literature Assessment for your future research.
• Are there common sources you see cited across this literature that seem to be highly influential and worth your attention?
• Are there common conclusions in this literature about future research that might be warranted?
• Are there common errors or oversights that may need to be corrected?
APA 7TH EDITION PROFESSIONAL