Analyze the case vignette using the 4 areas of ethical case analysis and the 4 ethical principles
I tried to write by myself but the citation does not working. I draft is the one that I tried to do by myself.
Group 2, your vignette is as follows:
A 72-year-old woman with metastatic colon cancer enrolls in a hospice program. She has an implantable cardioverter-defibrillator (ICD) for ventricular arrhythmias. While in hospice care, she asks her cardiologist to turn off the ICD.
1. Analyze the case vignette using the 4 areas of ethical case analysis and the 4 ethical principles provided in the lecture.
2. Support and explain your answers based on the facts of the case and look for potential ethical issues. What other questions would you ask?
3. Keep your post to 500 words or less
4. Provide your references (not included in the 500-word limit)
5. Post and discuss by the deadlines provided in the course schedule
I don’t need a 500 word document. This is a reply for the discussion named Should an ICD turned off. I tried myself to do the assignment and failed. I page is enough.