What symptoms was your patient experiencing?
1. List the title of your case
2. Summarize the case clearly and completely for the students NOT READING this medical case. Your summary should be about two paragraphs long.
3. What symptoms was your patient experiencing? What happened to the patient?
3. Talk about any medical tests done on the patient and why you think they were performed.
4. What happened to the patient?
5. Include any other important information that you need to summarize from the case so that your classmates will fully understand what happened to your patient.
5. What did you learn?
6. Did anything surprise you?
7. Did you enjoy reading this case?
DO NOT CUT AND PASTE FROM THE STORY. PLEASE BE DETAILED.