Summarize the evidence in the article
Health Systems: Policy, Planning, & Evaluation
Rudiger, A. (2016). Human rights and the political economy of universal health care: Designing Equitable Financing, Journal of Health and Human Rights, 18 (2), 67-78. Hlthcare Financing Human Right.pdf
Sommers, B.D., Gawande, A.A., & Baicker, K. (2017). Health insurance and health. What the evidence tells us. New England Journal of Medicine, 377(6), 586-593. Health_Insurance_Coverage_and_.pdf
Watch Dr. Bs video on the healthcare delivery system (Links to an external site.) I have provided the scriipt for this video since video is only restricted to students.
Ofri, D. (2019). The Insulin Wars. The New York Times. January 18th, 2019. Insulin Wars.pdf
The Bitter Pill. The Bitter Pill.pdf
Answer the following questions:
ALL answers must be prefaced with the question you are answering!
1) Explain health care financing based on a human rights approach. How does a human rights approach, differ from the traditional healthcare financing approach?
2) Summarize the evidence in the article, Health insurance and health.
3) Reflect on an experience either you have had with health insurance or an experience that you have observed in a patient. Describe your thoughts and feelings about this experience.
1. All questions are answered
2. Questions are answered both depth and breadth
3. Answers are clear, accurate and logical
4. Answers are based on factual information found in the assignment and not opinion only
5. Sources are cited in the answers and a reference list is included (if appropriate)
6. Assignment answers are posted to canvas on time
7. ALL answers must be prefaced with the question you are answering!