examining the process of gene expression.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper examining the process of gene expression. Include the following:
• Explain the regulation of gene expression in eukaryotic cells.
• Discuss mechanisms by which gene expression may be altered. How do these alterations induce cancer-causing mutations in cell DNA?
• Explain how cancer is formed.
• Describe genetic changes found in cancer cells and how these changes lead to alterations in cell behavior.
• Determine whether proteome data can be utilized in genetic disorder diagnosis.
• Relate the Human Genome Project data to the analysis of cancer genes.
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.