personal bio prior
Upload a 1- to 2-page personal bio prior to our first-class session (see schedule). Don’t just list bullet points;
make it a narrative.
• Briefly describe your family life growing up and now. What events helped define you?
• What other degree(s) do you have (and from where)?
• What’s your current work assignment now (what do you do, not just title)?
• Briefly list some experiences you’ve had in organizations (work and volunteer).
• What are your passions & pet peeves?
• List hobbies/favorite past times and what’s valuable to you other than work.
• Include an informal photo or even a family pic (avoid caps/sunglasses).
• What do you hope to learn in this class?
• What experiences/qualities do you have that will help us learn from you?