Discuss Barriers that the patient may have in trying to meet nutritional needs and how to manage.
Please write a discussion about response on the following question:
1. Choose from one of the following disease processes and discuss a nutritional education plan that you would give to a patient. (Coronary Artery Disease, Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, Peptic Ulcer Disease, Diverticulitis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Celiac Disease, Bariatric Surgery, Chronic Kidney Disease, Acute Kidney Injury, Hypertension, Anemia) Just choose one. Must include ATI nutrition book as one of your references.
2. Please discuss prevention nutrition and therapeutic nutrition once the patient has been diagnosed. Please include instructions for patient on what foods to choose, what to avoid for the disease condition you chose.
3. Discuss any special instructions surrounding meals.
4. Discuss Barriers that the patient may have in trying to meet nutritional needs and how to manage.
5. Describe My Plate method and and examples of how to incorporate healthy food choices.
Format: Microsoft Word Document, APA Format (7th Ed.).
Length: At least 500 Typed Words with 3 references, one must be the ATI nutrition book.
Main Discussion Due Date: Submitted to Discussion Board I Form on WEEK-2.
Response Due Date: (2) responses submitted to peers. Each response must be a minimum of 175-words and each response must be submitted on a separate day. Responses must be completed in a Microsoft Word document in APA Format (7th Ed.) and uploaded to e-Learn.
Review Discussion Board Rubric on the “Home Page” of N225 course for grading expectations.
Grading of N225 Discussion Board I will be available for review at a later date.