Explain the importance of a successful power transition for a company that has such a strong and identifiable culture.
Answer the following case study questions:
Given the complex nature of the airline industry, describe the key traits that have enabled Southwest’s success throughout the years. Southwest Airlines’ Nonstop Culture: Flying High with Transparency and Empowerment ^ W94C04
1. Explain the importance of a successful power transition for a company that has such a strong and identifiable culture.
2. Articulate Southwest’s employee hiring and promoting methodology.
3. How does this differ from the traditional models of talent acquisition and internal growth?
4. Support why Southwest’s customers and role in society aid in its classification as an organizationally excellent company.
5. Develop a crises management strategy that Southwest would implement to combat politically and or economically challenging situations such as post-September 11, 2002 or the global recession of 2008.
-CASE STUDY SHOULD BE 4 PAGES LON
-INCLUDE AN INTRODUCTION
-INCLUDE A CONCLUSION
-USE REFERENCES IF USING OUTSIDE SOURCES