. Who will lead your compliance program?
For the third and final phase of the Signature Assignment, review your peers’ comments regarding your paper. Taking the reviewers comments into consideration, make any appropriate changes, additions, or subtractions to your paper. Take the following points into consideration as well and integrate into your final draft:
• Quality of Care in Managed Care Organizations
• Pay for Performance
• Write a small-scale compliance plan for an HMO or PPO
What is a compliance plan? It is a way for a health care organizations to ensure they are giving the proper treatment with the required documentation as it pertains to reimbursement?
Just answer these seven questions and you will have a compliance plan:
1. Who will lead your compliance program?
2. Which policies and procedures will you put in place to ensure compliance?
(You may list the titles of your policies, not the actual policy)
3. How are your policies and procedures communicated throughout the organization?
4. How will initial and ongoing compliance training occur?
5. How will monitoring and auditing take place and how often?
6. What is your disciplinary policy for non-compliance?
7. What is your process for investigating compliance issues?
Submit your revised assignment as a Microsoft Word document to the Unit 4 Homework Dropbox.
This week, you will be graded primarily on your ability to collaborate and apply feedback.